Bleach Ichirin No Hana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Ichirin No Hana

The Famous BYOND Bleach RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GM Applycation.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mizu64

GM Applycation. Empty
PostSubject: GM Applycation.   GM Applycation. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 18, 2008 1:35 pm

Byond Key: Mizu64

Ingame Name: Onosuka

Previous experience: i'm a GM in 9 games, 5 of harry potter,3 of dbz and 1 of bleach.

(Im a GM and a hoster in that dbz games and the bleach one)

Why do you want be a gm?: I want be a GM to help the players and GMS in all what i can, obviously to have power in the game and to make it more confortable to the users in there.

What a GM abuse means to you?: A GM abuse is the abuse what a GM do in the game, like spawn kill them, ban them for fun, boot them for fun, jail them for fun, play with the GM verbs, make announce spam, say offences to players or admins and make the game a hell to a player or various in especific, if you know what i mean.

Extra info: I dont know code, icon or map, but i responsable and i can help eveyone in everything, i never absue of my power, i have previous experience in the GM "job", i follow all the rules everytime and i dont over or underpreciate anyuser.

I a good choice because i can stay 6 or more hours at the day, i responsable, i follow the GM rules, i dont have preferences and i dont discriminate anyone in the game, i dont a monster or something like that, i can control my temperament (an important aspect on a GM) and i can make the game a better place to all the users.

Thanks for read it.
Back to top Go down

GM Applycation.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Ichirin No Hana :: Applications :: GM Applications-
Jump to: