Bleach Ichirin No Hana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Ichirin No Hana

The Famous BYOND Bleach RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Silent Anger

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Eddy

Silent Anger Empty
PostSubject: Silent Anger   Silent Anger Icon_minitimeMon Dec 01, 2008 6:26 pm

I am angry and disgusted at this moment. Not at the GM who did this to mme, not the people who encouraged me to, but only the punishmnent itself. I was muted 4 days ago by Jimmy for joking about a punishment he gave to a guy he loggeed out by accident in a tourney.. What i said was that "Isnt the punishment too harsh, i mean cmon lol.". What Jimmy replied back to me was that "Im not in the mood EDDY". I was then muted for 100000000 seconds which i caculated to be 27777.7777777 hours. Now where i was my labtop has a horible connection so there was no way it could stand that long.
I tried to complain and of course i forgot the fact i was muted. I tried the whisper once again forgetting i was muted. I then used the GM help and i was either ignored or Jimmy was AFK. A couple of minutes later i lost connection.WHen i came back i constantly used the GM HElp calling for GMS. for these past 3 days i did this, And not once have i gotten a response. I know that the some of the GMS couldnt have been AFK. Since i saw them talk shortly after i sent the GM help. Once again either i was ignored or he didnt see the message, which unfortunately i doubt. Im not pointing a finger at anyone, im not saying any GM should be demoted or anytihng, I just want my char to be un muted so i can play the game to its fullest. Mad.
Back to top Go down

Silent Anger
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Bleach Ichirin No Hana :: Bleach Ichirin No Hana :: General Discussion-
Jump to: