Bleach Ichirin No Hana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Ichirin No Hana

The Famous BYOND Bleach RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Enforcer Application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
FirzenReaper

Enforcer Application Empty
PostSubject: Enforcer Application   Enforcer Application Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 4:37 pm

Key , Account: FirzenReaper , FirzenRyuu
Position Applying for: Enforcer, or any

How can you help:
Id like to help out so there are some people to enforce the rules, at all times. I could help out alot of people who need help with the game, since I know a lot about Bleach, and INH. I would make sure people dont break any rules. A lot of times i see hospital killers and no one is doing anything about it.

How long have you been playing : Well, including my time on Bleach Last Order ( was before B:INH was made ) about a year and a half.

Why are you applying : There are so many hospital attackers and killers still and I want to help out to make sure they is justice.

Have you had any experience as a admin or any other : I have never been an admin, but I've learned from people.

Ending Statement: I would like to say that I love this game, and would like to see this game be the best, and not plagued with rule breakers.
Back to top Go down

Enforcer Application
Page 1 of 1