Bleach Ichirin No Hana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Ichirin No Hana

The Famous BYOND Bleach RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Soul's Trial Enforcer App.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
soulx25

Soul's Trial Enforcer App. Empty
PostSubject: Soul's Trial Enforcer App.   Soul's Trial Enforcer App. Icon_minitimeTue Dec 09, 2008 9:48 pm

Before You Read I Hope You All Have A Wonderful Christmas santa

IGN: Soul

Byond Key / Acc: Soulx25

Level Wanted: Trial Enforcer

Reason: Want to start off low and move up hopefully through trust

Experience: Well I was an admin and owner in a game. They all either shut down or I was removed after I quit for about a month. Hehe I did forgot the names so I can't take credit for anything.

Why I'm Fit To Be A Trial Enforcer: Well i'll cut the stuff out about being nice, knowing all the rules, help and go on lots aswell as not abuse. Anyone can do that pretty much. I know it's quick for me to apply even though There's a whole bunch of people in line before me. I'm addicted to the game and I want to become a Trial Enforcer to make my time being here even better. I also hope it will make everyone else happy. In game, I try to answer and do what I can. Hopefully by then your questions will be answered.

I know I sometimes make mistakes but i'm willing to learn from what I have done wrong. I also do admit I have been jailed once for 5 min. or so for using scene of massacre infront of the hospital.

Incase you accuse me of another jail time, I was jailed once because someone thought I used bankai in SZ when I didn't. I was only standing next to him lol!

Thank you for your time and please reply back soon.

If I have forgot anything or have questions please feel free to ask
Back to top Go down
soulx25

Soul's Trial Enforcer App. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Soul's Trial Enforcer App.   Soul's Trial Enforcer App. Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 8:22 pm

O yes and if you don't feel that I am not suited for the position then can you please have some extra Gm's to come in at midnight or so? There seems to be lots of SZ killing and no admins are on to stop it. Then I'm usually stuck trying to solve the problem

Thx -- Soul
Back to top Go down

Soul's Trial Enforcer App.
Page 1 of 1