Bleach Ichirin No Hana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Ichirin No Hana

The Famous BYOND Bleach RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

GM Application (Lots of Experience)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tandokuno

GM Application (Lots of Experience) Empty
PostSubject: GM Application (Lots of Experience)   GM Application (Lots of Experience) Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 11:24 pm

Well I'll use the normal format for this.

Game Name: Tandokuno

Key: KaitouDark

Previous Experience:
Bleach Time of Anarchy Reborn
Bleach Ichirin No Hana when it first came out.
Bleach Shadow's End
Bleach Shinigami Assault
Bleach Shinigami Chronicles
Bleach Awakening
Bleach Shinto Shoshiki
Bleach Dawn of Darkness
Bleach Darkness Falls
Bleach Fall of Souls
Bleach Power of Shadows
Bleach Vaizard End
Bleach Diamond Dust Rebellion
Bleach Flames of Time (My old game)
Naruto Yuu
Naruto Storm of Shadows
Naruto Kuro Shikyo
Naruto Blood Stained Kunai
Naruto Akatsuki Chronicles
Naruto Forgotten Shinobi
Naruto Elite Shinobi
Naruto: Trinity Zero

Reason for applying:

Well, experience is one thing, I've been a GM on quite a few games which shows the experience i have on games and why i would like to apply today. Although i know that experience isn't everything and dedication and hard work to the job is much more important including of course the will and attitude toward you job being positive.so i value the fact of helping people more than my past experiences and all i want to do is help. I also think that people think being a GM is a burden and abuse their power, however I prefer to help people more than punish them and i also think people follow the rules better if they like the GM than if the GM is strict and mean , so looking after the players is also a form of upholding the rules.
I'm normally very sociable and make friends online very quickly as some people say but sometimes if i have just awaken i feel still a little tired but after I've woken up a bit i like to talk to players and get to know them a little more whether they are new or old players. This helps make a relationship with the player and then them coming to respect you as a role model type figure for players everywhere. i do not like to punish players but it comes with the job to keep the game nice and good for everyone to play without people ruining it. I can also code and map. I know iconners if you ever need them too.
Back to top Go down

GM Application (Lots of Experience)
Page 1 of 1