Bleach Ichirin No Hana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Ichirin No Hana

The Famous BYOND Bleach RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Demon's GM Application...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Demon

Demon's GM Application... Empty
PostSubject: Demon's GM Application...   Demon's GM Application... Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 8:22 am

Well, heyy, My Key is D3vil King4 and My in game name is Demon.
I think u all know Bleach Ichirin No Hana's Return ;-P. well i was a high gm over there and im sure i helped it a lot. But now it is down, lol soo i wanna try and help this game. cuz when i saw at some time no gm is on at all and well i have a very different timing soo i think i can help a lot. Actually i want 2 be a trial so u can see what i can do (if im gud or not) and then im guessing u can think of what 2 do with me next. XD

Thanks a looot XD

P.S: I just wanna say that the main main reason i wanna become a gm, is 2 get the verbs (summon,jail,unjail,boot,and stuff like that) because when im training in the hospital, people kill and stuff. Also outside on the sz people kill and i cant really do anything since im not a gm of any sort, but i really wanted 2 cuz many people were complainin. So plzz consider and see how much i can help in this game. (also killed me maany times)
Back to top Go down

Demon's GM Application...
Page 1 of 1