Bleach Ichirin No Hana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Ichirin No Hana

The Famous BYOND Bleach RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

My GM application.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shik728

My GM application. Empty
PostSubject: My GM application.   My GM application. Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 1:17 pm

Character Name:
Shinzuke

Key Name: Shikyou-sama

Past GM Experience:
Bleach:Serenity Blade -Enforcer

Why you are no longer a GM for the above game(s):I am still a current GM on said BYOND game.

Why we should choose you: (Preferably one to two paragraphs.)

I would like to say that I'm a bit tired of playing BYOND games and seeing the same things in them. I have played over 100+ BYOND anime games and I have aquired a kind of critics attitude. I'm no iconner or game designer, but when I'm introduced to something, I pick up on it pretty fast. I am fixed to Bleach INH because it is actually one of the games that give me a challenge. Instead of becoming lvl 40k in one day(without using GM bags), you actually have to devote time into playing and leveling. I like the fact that the game isn't just about becoming a certain level and then being the strongest, but that the community plays a part in the game. I like it because you actually get to interact with people and learning the ways of the game from people(but not without a bit of guidance from the guide!). As a person, i'm pretty reserved when I want to. I really don't have a so called "relationship" with any of the GM's but I really don't believe that means anything. I won't take shit from anyone, who is not a GM, but If I have a problem with that person it is pretty obvious. At some point I can be pretty lazy, due to my "busy" agenda throughout the day, but when the occasion arises, I can be a pretty nice and devoted guy. For the Bleach INH community I could do the following:

-code in new material(example:newly introduced bankai/shikai)

-icon new zanpakutou, clothes and effects(examples: Tousen, Ukitake, Soifon, # Espada)

-contribute ideas for gameplay(examples:Gigai for shinigami, adjuchas, vasto lordes class hollows)

-research more on the Bleach world to make the game more inclined with the incredible anime/manga

-create more NPC's to make cerain gameplay elements easier( Transportation to SS for humans easier- Kuukaku Shiba, Ganjuu Shiba, More shinigami npc designs)

I'm not going to set my hopes high, or low for that matter, but I wouldn't mind getting an opinion from anyone reading this.

Sincerely,

Shinzuke
Back to top Go down
hades

My GM application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My GM application.   My GM application. Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 4:30 pm

they dont want anymore gms
Back to top Go down
Shik728

My GM application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My GM application.   My GM application. Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 10:24 am

I think it is pretty obvious, but do you even know what a Reserve List is?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My GM application. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My GM application.   My GM application. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My GM application.
Page 1 of 1