Bleach Ichirin No Hana
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bleach Ichirin No Hana

The Famous BYOND Bleach RPG

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Rexion's Gm application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Rexion

Rexion's Gm application Empty
PostSubject: Rexion's Gm application   Rexion's Gm application Icon_minitimeWed Dec 24, 2008 3:19 pm

ING:Itachi Sin

Key:Rexion

Past Gm Experience:Bleach Power to the Highest=Trial Enforcer,Bleach(some guy copy the name so its not the one in the that alot of ppl comes)=lv. 3 Gm,Dragonball Z Heros United =Gm lv. 1

Why im not in the other game where im Gm:Bleach Power to the Highest =Shut down for awhile, Bleach (the other one)=cause alot of lag and alot of ppl didnt come (about 3 or 4), Dragonball Z Heros United = the server shut down

Which Gm Rank you want: Enforcer

Why we would want you:Cause I had some past experience of Gm, and Alots of ppl sz kill in the hospital area ( I used to kill ppl there before but i dont do it anymore, I'll be helping players at anytime and even if i dont even like him, I will follow the rules and watch out for ppl who brakes rules and tell them not to do it again or i will have to give punishments if they keep doing it, ill be online at night and day watching out for truble makers, and I get along with every1 exapt for a guild (I made a prank on them) and a gm who hates me for no reason at all and saying i suck

Have any speical skills:I can icon bleach (but not in this game cause the icons r so diffrent)
Back to top Go down

Rexion's Gm application
Page 1 of 1